Revd. C.P Singh
- Punctuality and Time Management.
- Using all human faculties Holistically.
- Firm Determination and Self Confidence.
- No substitute to hard work and courage.
- Making every difficult task possible through our actions and hard work.
- Rising Against Oppression and evil.
- Accepting responsibilities willingly.
Full many a game of purest ray serene,The dark unfathomed caves of ocean bear,
Full many a flower is born to blush unseen, And waste its sweetness on the desert
Realising the truth in these lines, Revd. C. P. Singh laid the foundation of Lucknow Public School in the year 1983 with a view to provide quality education within affordable means to the people of Lucknow. His dedicated efforts blossomed soon into a number of Lucknow Public Schools in and outside Lucknow. Today, these schools are imparting quality education to about 14000 odd students. Keeping pace with the global education trends and standards, the schools follow the curriculum which shapes and nurtures students' personality in a holistic manner through:
- Child- Centric approavh to education.
- Activity based teaching- learning.
- Comprehensive Co-curricular activities.
- Continuous and comprahensive evaluation of students.
- Integration of modern technology and pedagogy in teaching- learning
Lucknow Public School